Wednesday, August 21, 2013

wardrobe redux: combining two silk blouses > colorblock blouse



I found these two identical vintage silk blouses [excepting the color of course!] hanging next to each other on one of my Goodwill forays back in the winter. I thought they'd be fun to combine into some sort of cute colorblocked top, so I took them home and have been trying to decide what to do with them ever since. Fall is rapidly approaching, though, so I gotta figure it out soon if I want to wear it this year!


[skies are blue colorblock sleeveless blouse] [alice & trixie rory top | hey, even the colors are right for this one!]

Most of the time when I do a refashion, I know what I want to do with the piece of clothing more or less within 10 seconds of laying eyes on it, but I think since these are so simple, it opens them up to many more options. Any suggestions? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment